[TriLUG] Procmail recipe question

Timothy E. Jedlicka - wrk bonzo at lucent.com
Thu Feb 12 11:52:37 EST 2004

  Lisa> to kill anything above a 6 in Spam-Levels. If I want to move anything
  Lisa> with a level between 4 and 6 in a directory to be checked, would adding
  Lisa> this after the above lines work:

An alternative that I really like (using spamassassin) is from:
http://www.beedub.com/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/29  (for exmh - but can be applied to
any EMA):

To help with false positives, you can add two
options to ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs

  rewrite_subject 1
  subject_tag *_HITS_*

Now all of the messages in the spam folder will have their weighting
prepended to the subject. Sorting the folder on subject puts the
messages with lower scores (most likely false-positive candidates) at the top.

-----
Timothy Jedlicka, bonzo at lucent.com, 1-630-713-4436, AOL-IM=bonzowork
Network Entomologist, Lucent Technologies, Testers For Hire