[TriLUG] OT: hardware for the taking

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Thu Feb 12 12:07:09 EST 2004

I have a P120 with 128M, 800M/450M HDs and dual NICs.  Until recently, it was
running my home firewall/web/mail server with RH 6.2 (no XWin).  It makes a great
home firewall because this machine is QUIET.  REALLY QUIET.  When the HDs spin
down, you can hardly tell it is on.

Additionally, there is a Gateway P5/166 and two monitors.  The 14" monitor
works well...the 17" is sometimes a little flakey on colors - adequate for that
  rarely-needed server console.

All available for free...only hitch is if you take one of the computers, you
must take something else, too!  (there is also a box of misc. hardware remnants)
You can pickup from our office in N. Raleigh during business hours.

Please contact me OFF-LIST!

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software