[TriLUG] all this whining

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 12:45:01 EST 2004

Would you ALL please stop whining and putting your 2 cents worth of comments to
the list regarding the earlier dispute this week and now the latest debian
debacle!  The issues are over, leave them be, please.

Sorry for wasting your bandwidth, but this is driving me away from TriLUG.

If you have anything you'd wish to reply about this message, hit me up
personally, and not to the list.

Thanks,
David M.

~Kindness in anothers trouble, courage in your own~ Princess Di