[TriLUG] jabber.trilug.org Yahoo transport

Brian A. Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Fri Feb 13 00:13:57 EST 2004

Have you checked for a more recent gaim release?  Yahoo, AIM, and MSN all
constantly try to find new ways to block non-commercial software from using
their transports, and the developers of those non-commercial packages
usually don't take very long to defeat them.  Specifically, a friend of mine
uses gaim more often than I do, and I recall him just recently (i.e. within
the last couple weeks) mentioning that the Yahoo transport had just been
fixed in gaim.

Cheers,
~Brian