[TriLUG] Job (UNIX (SUN) System Administrator )

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sun Feb 15 15:40:54 EST 2004

I got this off a jobs list I'm on, looks like it was screenscraped
from someone's job web site.  It doesn't have Linux in it, but it should
still match the skills of someone on the list.

William Sutton

-----

UNIX (SUN) System Administrator

Location:US-NC-Research Triangle Park
Salary/Wage:28.00 /hour
Status:Full Time, Temporary/Contract/Project
Job Category:Legal

Use the employer's preferred method to send your resume - click Apply Now!

Job Description

Unix (Sun) System Administrator needed.

OFF SHIFT!!! Schedule is as follows:
Sat - 8pm to 8 am
Sun - 8pm to 8 am
Mon - 8pm to 8am
Every other Tues - 8pm to 8am

No, it is not rotating and you will not go to first shift after
a certain number of days...that is the schedule for 12 months.
We need someone that likes this schedule!!

The BRIGHT side - Every other week you have 4 days in a row off
and the other week you have 3 days in a row off!!!

Pay is $28/hr.

Details:
Selected candidate will respond to automated alerts and interact
via telephone (800 number) with the customer. You will work
closely with third level teams and there will be some
administrative duties such as change records.

Skills Needed:
Unix (primarily Sun)
Windows (must be familiar with server applications)
Sendmail
Web instances
Basic OS functionality
User ID management - Windows and Unix
Networking knowledge

Job Title: UNIX (SUN) System Administrator
Primary Skills: Unix; Sun; Windows; sendmail; OS; Client
Support
Job Industry: Information Technology
Vacancies: 1
Job City: Research Triangle Park
Job Metro Area: Durham
Job State: NC
Job Country: US
Salary: $25.00/HOURLY To $28.00/HOURLY
Hours per Week: 40
Start Date: 02/23/2004
Job Duration: 12+ months
Detailed Job Duration: 12 months
Degree Type: BS
Degree Area: Computer Science
Experience Minimum: 3 Years
Certificates/Licenses:

To submit a resume for this position, you must place
PR27605/MB/24436DCE in the subject line of your e-mail. Send
your resumes to: Professional.Jobs at manpower.com in text format.
Do not send e-mail attachments.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the
eligibility to work in the United States.

Examine Your Career Options! With over 250 worldwide offices,
Manpower Professional gives you an excellent opportunity to
choose your career path and customize your work experience. To
help you meet your career goals, we offer a wide range of free
IT and business training online through our Global Learning
Center. We provide other exceptional benefits to our employees
including medical and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay,
401K, and a stock purchase plan (in most locations). Servicing
over 95% of the Fortune 500 companies enables us to offer you a
full range of placement options including contract, direct and
contract-to-hire.

Contact Information

Contact:Manpower Professional Recruiter
Email:Professional.Jobs at manpower.com