[TriLUG] Trouble sending mail to RR addresses

Peter Long petelong at petelong.com
Tue Feb 17 20:10:49 EST 2004

okay...that makes little sense to me. RR will accept mail from my client
via SMTP at smtp-server with a from address that is not @nc.rr.com but
will not accept the same email from my mail-server sent to one of the MX
record entries for nc.rr.com. Does that mean smtp-server does not
implement the same rules as the mx record servers? I guess it only cares
that you come from a RR domain IP address. So I assume it would also
work if I setup postfix to forward all email to smtp-server. Correct?

--
Peter Long