[TriLUG] Re: snmp walk of cisco 3750 and 6503

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 23:55:19 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 09:26:03PM -0500, H Brett Bolen wrote:
>  I'm writing an snmp program to query the cisco 3750 and 6503
>  router/switches.  Unfortnately, I don't have either of the
>  boxes yet.

google on "mib cisco 3750"; I found a .pdf with instructios on how
to ftp the MIBs from Cisco.  MIBs are generally open specs.

Repeat for 6503.

Check out OpenNMS? You might be covering ground that's well covered.
OpenNMS + MIB of choice yields the info you need.

Tarus?

--
Mike

Two hundred years ago, we note mischievously, the average American or
European had a standard of living not very much superior to that of the
average man in India or China. -- dailyreckoning.com