[TriLUG] 2 job openings in Greensboro

Matt Jenkins mattcj at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 16:37:08 EST 2004

I know of 2 job openings in Greensboro. I only have limited information
at this time so as a warning I do not know for sure that these jobs are
Linux.  AS400's do often run Linux, however, this is not always the
case.  If anyone is interested you may forward your resume to me.  The
subject of your email must contain the text "Greensboro IT Position".
Please ensure that you meet all the criteria listed.

Job details below:

This job is tier-1 automotive safety system supplier world-wide.
The position will be located at their Greensboro corporate office.

They are looking for an IT APPLICATIONS SYSTEMS DIRECTOR.
Hoping to find someone with the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in Application Development
- Experience in:
        - strong experience in manufacturing
        - AS-400 Software Development
        - Web Development
        - Systems development methodology
        - Structural methodology
        - Project management methodology
        - Managing a staff of approximately twenty people
        - SAP and PRMS
- Excellent communication skills needed
- Automotive experience a plus
- Airbag experience a plus
***extensive global travel involved***

The company is also looking for an IT APPLICATIONS SYSTEMS MANAGER
Hoping to find someone with the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years in Application Development
- Experience in:
        - strong experience in manufacturing
        - AS-400 Software Development
        - Web Development
        - Systems development methodology
        - Structural methodology
        - Project management methodology
        - Managing a staff of approximately twenty people
        - SAP and PRMS
- Excellent communication skills needed
- Automotive experience a plus
- Airbag experience a plus