[TriLUG] Re: domain registars

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Wed Feb 18 16:47:58 EST 2004

David R.Matusiak wrote:
> move your domains to godaddy.com at least two weeks before its expiry
> date.  that way, if problems occur, you have time to deal with it.  most
> registrars will not move a domain within a week of its expiry.  plan early!

I had a good experience with moving a domain to godaddy.com from a
different registrat *and* a different contact person within the last
couple days before the registration expired.   I do *not* recommend this
to anyone unless you have no choice.  Move early, if possible.

--[Lance]

--
  Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/