[TriLUG] Linux / Solaris Position

Roberto J. Dohnert webwarrior at gnu-darwin.org
Wed Feb 18 22:40:15 EST 2004

Magnus,

Money is money, I know several out of work veterans who would love to
have this position.  The economy is so bad that people are holding onto
and grabbing any job that they can.  I appreciate that Chris posted to
the list and I have sent out information to several friends.  If you had
$0.00 dollars a year, vs. 45k-50k a year which one would you take.