[TriLUG] Asterisk

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 23:49:05 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 23:35, Sean Hogston wrote:
> There was some talk about Asterisk a few weeks ago and someone mentioned
> it being the topic for an upcoming meeting. Has a date been set for that
> yet?
>
> Ill be making the drive up from Charlotte so I want to plan well in
> advance.
>
> Thanks
> Sean

Sorry Sean, that happened a couple of months ago.  What would you like
to know about Asterisk?

My company is going to be expanding into Charlotte in the near future -
we do VoIP for businesses using Asterisk servers as gateways.  I would
love to meet and talk about Asterisk and listen about Charlotte!

Jon Carnes