[TriLUG] Triangle Novell Users Group Meeting - Tuesday, February 24th

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Feb 20 11:31:23 EST 2004

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Triangle Novell Users Group Info <tnuginfo at trianglenug.org>
To: 'steering at trilug.org' <steering at trilug.org>
Subject:  Triangle Novell Users Group Meeting - Tuesday, February 24th
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:09:02 -0500

The Triangle Novell Users Group will be holding its second meeting Tuesday,
February 24th at 6:30 pm.

The reason for the email is that our topic will be on Novell Nterprise Linux
Services, and we felt it might be of interest to some of your members.

For more meeting details and directions they can go to our web site at
http://www.trianglenug.org/.  If someone should want to attend we ask that
they fill out the registration form on the site so we will know how to plan
the seating and how much pizza to order.

HP has been gracious enough to loan us two Proliant DL360 G3 servers for the
technical presentation and demo of Nterprise Linux Services.

Should you have any questions, please let us know.

TNUG Info
info at trianglenug.org