[TriLUG] fri am scat humor, win2003server, print queueing, linksys blows grits and advanced topics labs

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Feb 20 14:29:25 EST 2004

[Jim Ray sez:] we started as a RHCE study group and chose the book "RHCE
Study Guide" by Jang (Osborne).  We're on chapter 8 of 11 and plan to roll
into other areas depending on group consensus like Linux Professional
Institute certification, OpenBSD installation and use, Debian, Asterisk ro
whatever.

I started using computers in 1975 and still consider myself a beginner or
slow learner.  It is fun.  We have a good time and occasionally even learn
really cool things.  We *try* to stay generally on topic yet take time to
smell the roses as well.

I don't know about the others yet am personally a Republican.  Head for the
mountains.  Go Busch.

I'd recommend sitting in on a session if you are interested.  Until another
person shows up, the door is open...

/jim