[TriLUG] Wireless card recommendations?

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 11:38:36 EST 2004

Argh. I got to work this morning and my wireless card on my laptop is
dead. Does anyone have a recommendation where I could get a good cheap
802.11b card that's Linux compatible, locally, as in today. I'm running
FC1 w/2.6.3.

Thanks,
Ken
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin
" 'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human liberty; it
is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."--William Pitt