[TriLUG] code warior for linux

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 10:05:26 EST 2004

Count me as a very happy SlickEdit user. I use it on FC1 and a coworker
uses it under Windows. The interface is the same. The number of
languages it supports is incredible. I use it for Shell Scripts, Java,
PHP, Perl, and C/C++. It supports many others as well.

Oh yeah. SlickEdit is a local company and has presented at a TriLUG
meeting in the past.

Ken

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 09:51, David A. Cafaro wrote:
> I'll second that, I'm very happy with Slickedit on linux.  Great for
> Java work.
>
> On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 09:48, Ben Pitzer wrote:
> > You may wish to look into Visual SlickEdit, which is also a spectacular IDE

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin
" 'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human liberty; it
is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."--William Pitt