[TriLUG] Mailman Question

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Thu Feb 26 12:06:03 EST 2004

Is there a way to, no matter what stupid tricks a user does, allow all
messages from a specific user to go through?

The user is already has the moderate flag cleared, but he's sent
attachments that are too big, sent to more than 10 recipients, and a
couple of other things.  I've adjusted this stuff piecemeal, but I know
he'll find one more setting to bump his head against.  No matter what
this user does, I want the messages to go through.  So far they've been
held for moderation.

Joseph