[TriLUG] OT - tech jobs on the rise in RTP?

Brian A. Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Tue Mar 9 19:37:03 EST 2004

So how does a recent (14 months) graduate get in on this upswing?  All is
still quiet on my western front..  Or is this just a rise in experienced
labor openings?

By the way..  Anyone on the list have good experience with staffing or
temp-to-hire agencies in the somewhat recent past?  I was told a nice
friend-of-a-friend success story, but the storyteller didn't know the name
of the agency involved.

Thanks for any and all tips.

Cheers,
~Brian