[TriLUG] Articles from EWeek Pro/Con Linux

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Wed Mar 10 16:12:03 EST 2004

Roy Vestal said the following on 3/10/04 8:37 AM:

> I know some of you don't like EWeek, but they have released one editor with
> Pro-SCO viewpoints vs. the Con-SCO. Interesting reading. Good discussion
> points.
>
> "SCO Should Win" - Rob Enderle

Don't even bother reading Enderle.  He is well know for lying
through his teeth and making things up.  As an example, in the
article, he says IBM is donating equipement for Groklaw.  This
is not true.  IBM dontated equipment to iBibilio (or whatever
it was called at the time) and a couple of years later when
Groklaw was looking for a place to host itself iBibilio stepped
forward like they have done for countless other websites.  That's
just one example of Enderle's lying.

Actually, since Paul Jones of iBiblio is on this list, he can
probably correct any misconceptions I've made in the above
paragraph.  Paul, care to comment on the whole IBM/iBiblio/Groklaw
thing? :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton