[TriLUG] Mandrake 10 again

Brian Weaver weave at oculan.com
Thu Mar 11 12:24:21 EST 2004

Dan,

I've had problems with 10.0 on a dual system where I work. I installed
everything and the kitchen sink because it was just a test system. It
boots fine until it enables the swap, then it hangs right there. Nadda,
nothing.

I might have to track down a single CPU system to see if I have better
luck.

-Weave