[TriLUG] SCA adapter

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 10:51:27 EST 2004

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Andrew Perrin wrote:

> Any ideas on where, locally, I might be able to buy an SCA adapter (for
> plugging an 80-pin SCSI hard drive into a 68-pin cable)? I'd like to work
> on this this weekend, so can't do mail order.

I have purchased these from StayOnline in the past. I don't know that
they have any in stock right now, but it is something that they've
carried.

Ken
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin
" 'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human liberty; it
is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."--William Pitt