[TriLUG] automated Audio processing in Linux

Marty Ferguson marty at rtmx.net
Mon Mar 22 21:31:51 EST 2004

1 more thing...

It occured to me that the white-noise detector needs to have some sort of
hysterisis so that when there is a moment of silence in a dialog (between 2
or more
parties hitting the ptt switch) that the conversation stays in a single file
instead
of being busted up into several little files.  There still may be some
aliasing
problems, but adding some hysterisis to the switch will certainly help.

Marty