[TriLUG] close computer store to NC State

Jaimie Livingston jaimie at onebutterfly.com
Tue Mar 23 12:38:12 EST 2004

How far is too far?
Have you tried the NCSU bookstore - sometimes they suprise me by what they
have...

TenPlus Systems used to have a counter off of Pylon Drive, which is off of
Beryl Road near the Arboretum (Uwharrie Court? I'm too lazy to look them
up.) They might have what you want, but I'd call first.

There's a newish TigerDirect outlet store on Capital Blvd, just past the
IHOP and in the shopping center where MARS used to be. It might be worth the
drive if you feel like browsing.

There are PC Warehouse outlets in Cary (NW Maynard near Harrison) and on
Glenwood Ave. @ Pleasant Valley.
There's a CompUSA in the Pleasant Valley Shopping Center, too.

There's also Intrex in Cary, and Best Buy in the CrossRoads Shopping Center.

Jaimie