[TriLUG] Iptables help

Greg Kuhn thetruthisoutthere at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 11:42:30 EST 2004

and

Secondly, if I had the rules that I was trying I would post them, the machines we use are blocked from the internet because we have root access and therefore I can't get the rules tried. From my point of view nobodies doing my homework for me or us. We were all  working independently. No one was successful. End of assignment, I'm just trying to get the rules sets needed so that we can all see what we should have done. I will try the suggestions provided and maybe i will figure it out. If someone can provide the solution easily and wants to great, if not thats fine to. Just thought I would ask.

Thanks, Greg