[TriLUG] Iptables help

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 11:58:43 EST 2004

staylor at openfieldsolutions.com wrote:

> Just curious but doesn't it defeat the purpose of going to school if your
> getting someone else to do the work?

Just to play Devil's Advocate here...  it seems to me that if you've
tried something, gotten stuck, and just can't figure it out... you might
as well ask somebody else to help you figure it out.  Pounding your head
against the wall or pulling your hair out in frustration isn't going to
help either.

TTYL,

Phil Rhodes

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org