[TriLUG] Job opening

Chip Davis chip at aresti.com
Thu Mar 25 10:53:14 EST 2004

I don't know why he would think that I might know this sort of person, with
my long-standing antipathy towards anything emanating from the Evil Empire,
but Ron's a friend so I'm posting his plea here.

I know the TriLUG is filthy with network database guys, so if any of you
also design Windows user interfaces, and are interested in a job (probably
near Dulles, but I'm guessing) give Ron a jingle (er, email).  Just don't
try to bullshit him; he wrote some of the very first router code for the
ARPANET...  :-)

-Chip-

-Chip Davis-      Aresti Systems, LLC   Member of: Rexx Language Association
chip at aresti.com   P.O.Box 13306                    ANSI Rexx Standard Committee
+1.919.303.3306   RTP NC 27709-3306                SHARE, POSSI, TriLUG, et al.
Top-flight training in Rexx, IBM Assembler, and UNIX: see http://www.aresti.com

Forwarding note from: "Ron Natalie" <ron at sensor.com> Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:29:58 -0500

Hey, I've been having a hell of a time recruiting people via our
traditional channels, so I'm writing my friends who are out in
the industry who might either be able to recommend someone
or give me some clues on better ways of hiring.

Right now I'm after some really good UI poeple (windows
environment).   I might be interested in a network database
guru if the fit is right.

Thanks alot.
Ron