[TriLUG] RE: biometrics and nanotechnology

Peter Finlay pfinlay at cadence.com
Thu Mar 25 08:58:10 EST 2004

There was a small article in EE Times, I think, (in the last year) that
described military uses.  It described dusting an advanced area or
perimeter with a hierarchy of:

Lots of pressure and heat sensors that relay to less number of
accumulators that relay to alarm transmitters.
http://www.eetimes.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=18310547 this is
similar but doesn't have the senerio I remember but does describe
"smart-dust".