[TriLUG] OT: Outsourcing Grandma to Mumbai

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Tue Mar 30 19:51:17 EST 2004

On Tue March 30 2004 16:4116pm, Mike M wrote:
> 2) We are the American consumer.  We run the frigging economy.

Agreed.

This also means that if many pretty good paying jobs (middle class)
cease to exist in the US, there will be almost nobody left with enough
money to buy all this "made in china/india/taiwan/korea/you name it"
stuff.

So , IMHO, getting rid of middle class will just kill the profits from
corporations.

Of course, all what I know about economy is that money doesn't exists.
But tell that to the local BMW vendor when you try to get a brand-new
BMW M5 for just $0.00, as money doesn't really exist.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/  ||  http://mandrake.badopi.org
Linux User # 89976 - Mandrake Linux 9.2 -Linux Machine # 38068