[TriLUG] Part Time - Linux Job Opportunity

Mark R. Hinkle mrhinkle at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 31 17:14:51 EST 2004

I am trying to fill this position and before I post the job I thought I
would post to TriLUG. This position would be ideal for a college student but
I am willing to entertain any qualified applicants. Contact information is
included in the posting below.

Regards,
Mark

Position: Linux Software Support Representative
Term: Part Time

The ideal candidate will answer inquiries about NeTraverse’s
Win4Lin(www.netraverse.com) products in a professional and knowledgeable
manor.  Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems required. The
ideal candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule that will be a
minimum of 15 hours per week and be allowed to telecommute (employee would
be responsible for broadband access and computer). The position would
require the ability to work independently and communicate well via email.

-	Three or more years of desktop Linux experience
-	Previous technical support experience is a plus.
-	Experience with multiple Linux distributions
-	Understanding of Kernel patching procedures
-	Ability to work flexible hours

Please submit required hourly rate and experience to mrhinkle at netraverse.com
with the subject: Support Position.