[TriLUG] Power Supply for Apex KVM switch

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Thu Apr 1 19:10:01 EST 2004

Howdy!  I'm not sure if this is a little off-topic, but it has to do
with KVM switching my linux boxes, so it can't be that bad.

I must first confess to my sins... I was a stupid ebayer.  Saw a really
good deal on something I semi-needed (can get rid of an extra monitor
this way!) and purchased it late at night...  and somehow missed the
notice that it comes with everything but a power adapter, and that's why
it's so cheap.

So I have a nice, cheap, supposedly working solid-state KVM switch with
nothing to power it.  I'm hoping maybe someone here can direct me to a
power supply for this thing...  if not the exact supply, then maybe a
starting place for this sort of thing?  (Google was little help.)  The
power connector on this device looks like the old larger round keyboard
plugs (AT, I guess you'd call it?).  The label on the back has this
helpful information:

INPUT:
+5V @ 275mA
+12V @ 150mA