[TriLUG] just a quick informal "survey"

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Fri Apr 2 16:35:40 EST 2004

Are Quicken and TurboTax supported under Wine.  I'm going to convert
totally to Linux on the desktop and I was going to have a W2K dual boot
just to run these apps.  According to the wine application database,
Quicken appears to work somewhat, but TurboTax doesn't.  I was just
wondering if anyone had direct experience with them.  I just can't live
without my quicken online bill payments.

--
Steve Kuekes

Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com