[TriLUG] Point of Sale software

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Sat Apr 3 11:50:56 EST 2004

I know some people on the list have experience with commercial Point of
Sale software systems, but I am currently looking at various open source
solutions.  Does anyone know of any GPL PoSale solutions which use a
database backend and are capable of supporting multiple registers?
Supporting cash drawers, thermal receipt printers, pole displays, and
other accoutrements would be nice as well, but not 100% required.
Generally, any feedback using or implementing any of these systems would
be great.  :)

Thanks,
Aaron S. Joyner