[TriLUG] GnuPG Key Signing - Lunch next week?

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Thu Apr 8 14:00:54 EDT 2004

Magnus Hedemark said the following on 4/8/04 1:38 PM:
> I the 16 months that I've been away from NC there has been quite an
> upsurge in GnuPG activity in TriLUG.  There has also been a corresponding
> surge in "new blood" joining the LUG.  I'll be leaving for Durham (from
> Philly) tomorrow morning and will be in town most of next week.  Hoping
> that there might be a TriLUG Lunch while I'm in town that I could attend
> and exchange some keyslips at.
>
> Anyone?  Beuller?

Well, some of us were already informally talking about going to India
Palace on Airport Blvd on Wednesday for lunch.  You're welcome to join
us there.  I'm actually going to be out of town on Thursday and Friday
of next week so if you decide to have it then I'll send my regrets.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton