[TriLUG] Lunch Wed 12:30 @ India Palace (?)

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Mon Apr 12 14:57:25 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 14:49, Mike Broome wrote:

> Count me in for India Palace.  I'll probably be a little late since I
> have a meeting until 11:30 so please save me a seat.
>
> M.
>
> --
> Mike Broome
> mbroome(at)employees.org

That's why there's the ish.

There are those (*cough* Tanner *cough*) who like having lunch early,
those like Jason Tower who don't care what they have to do so long as
it's Indian food, and people like me who just don't want to go back to
work.

So there'll be people there.  I can almost guarantee it.

CJK
--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>