[TriLUG] NC*SA meeting, April 12, 2004 - Novell and Linux

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Mon Apr 12 15:51:36 EDT 2004

Frye, Matthew wrote:

>The next meeting of the North Carolina System Administrators will be
Monday,
>April 12, 2004, at 7pm.  Details about the meeting and directions are
>provided in this note.  We hope to see you there!
>
>                 Topic: Novell and Linux
>		Speaker: Dean Edwards of Novell
>		7:00 p.m., Monday, 12 April 2004
>
>			Dreyfus Auditorium
>		Research Triangle Institute
>		Research Triangle Park, NC

I have confirmed the speaker will be attending as scheduled.  Please note
that this is not the same speaker who failed to show last month.  That
speaker, Jeremy Hogan of Red Hat, has been rescheduled for the May 10
meeting.  It would be, to say the least, unprofessional of us to not
recognize that these are two different people from two different companies.

MPF

----- Confidentiality Notice -----
This e-mail and any attached documents contain confidential information belonging to the sending entity, Rex Healthcare, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(s) associated with the recipient addresses listed in the message header.  The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of the email and/or attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of this information.

To report abuse or inappropriate use, please email abuse at rexhealth.com.