[TriLUG] Moving to Red Hat Advanced

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Tue Apr 13 13:45:27 EDT 2004

The contract for Red Hat Advanced server has finally gone through all of
the necessary hoops and I am now looking at migrating from the consumer
version of Red Hat to AS 2.1.  I thought that I saw something about
migrating that was more like an upgrade (prefer not to drop partitions,
etc.) but now that I have the actual package in my hot little hands, I'm
unable to locate that document.  Does anyone have any pointers on
migration from RH9 -> RHEL?  Thanks!
--

Janyne Kizer
Systems Programmer Administrator