[TriLUG] More Email Problems: Postfix/Procmail Errors

Joshua Gitlin josh at glowfilms.com
Tue Apr 13 17:09:21 EDT 2004

Ok, the more I think about it the more I think it's a locking problem.
I'm guessing it's either two instances of procmail stepping on each
other or procmail and my IMAP server stepping on each other... I
created a procmailrc file (I didn't have one before) and set up a log
file. The log output says this: