[TriLUG] [more and more OT]: Hobby Parts for Electronics

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Thu Apr 15 11:25:57 EDT 2004

Long distance, COCOT's, profit margin, better prices elsewhere, whatever.
The point I was trying to make was that as of 8 years ago (the last time I
went looking for a 6.5536 MHz crystal), RS wasn't selling components that
could be used to for phreaking, not without giving you crap anyways.  I
remember going to an RS in Texas with my 98C buddies at Goodfellow and
asking about the crystal, and some golf shirted sales rep gave me a hard
time.

MPF

----- Confidentiality Notice -----
This e-mail and any attached documents contain confidential information belonging to the sending entity, Rex Healthcare, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(s) associated with the recipient addresses listed in the message header.  The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of the email and/or attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of this information.

To report abuse or inappropriate use, please email abuse at rexhealth.com.