[TriLUG] [more and more OT]: Hobby Parts for Electronics - Let's not start a flame war.

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 14:15:23 EDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 11:48:08AM -0500, Byarlay, Wayne A. wrote:
> These are the loose words and misunderstandings of Humanity. Thus will
> we ever be our own worst enemy.
>
> Since the dawn of computer-based communication, which removes the
> immediacy of even voice communication, it easier to flippantly state an
> emotional stance that one may have toward a particular behavior, group,
> or concept. Given the spectrum of interpretations that can be invoked
> from merely text, it is not surprising that many assume the worst.
>
> Let's diffuse this evolving dichotomy, before it becomes more polarized,
> emotional, and disruptive.

Down with diffusion.  Concentrate say I.  Devovling say I. And it's
more than a dichotomy - more like a cacophony.

> Flame me, if only to shunt the energy. =)

Ok. I tried, but I don't think it's very good.

> a humble wab.

An even more humble - a humbler - wab (whatever that is).

Kind of interesting that RS would spark emotion, eh?

What's with the purdue.edu?  Are you in Boilermaker land?
--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.