[TriLUG] Revision Controll Systems?

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Fri Apr 16 16:06:36 EDT 2004

So,  What are folks using, I've looked at CVS, and more recently Subversion.

I have some restrictions that many here will hiss at though.

I need to run it on a Windows 2000 server.  It must work with Windows 2000
and XP workstations.  Try as I might, I can't get _a_ copy of any Linux
flavor approved for a production application.  "We're studying that" is
what comes from management.  Of course, we did get one of the infamous SCO
letters.  Kind of funny when you consider that we don't have any Linux in
production, that they want to sue us.....

We have Systems Engineers, like me, Tech Writers, and a few programmers,
that need revision control of C++ code, scripts, documents, etc.

TIA for advise.

Kevin

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.

Groucho Marx