[TriLUG] kernel panic with knoppix v3.3

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Apr 17 13:12:52 EDT 2004

It has 256 MB RAM.  It has this AMD Duron processor and motherboard that
shares 64 MB RAM probably for onboard video.  I just twiddled the CMOS boot
setting to count up memory instead of boot quick.  No change.  Still pukes
hard.

My knoppix cd works fine on my Intel pc yet not on my customer's pc.

Me thinks I'm gonna write it off as a hardware/software conflict or tell 'em
to buy a new pc.