[TriLUG] Free machine, free cases

uzoma nwosu uzoma at audioverse.com
Mon Apr 19 10:04:47 EDT 2004

I'm doing spring cleaning right now and I have one atx case and amd 350
box that I just have no room for.  I still have the motherboard,
processor (it's slow--but can't remember what it is), memory, and power
supply for the atx case lying around somewhere. The floppy drive is
still installed.

The amd 350 has at least 128 ram with, video,usb 1.1,sound , modem, and
ethernet (netgear) cards.  It is not in an atx case and it has no hard
drive.  I have 2 cd drives which one of them works (I'm just too busy to
test everything out) that you are free to take, also.

Please email me offlist, if interested.

thanks,

Uzoma