[TriLUG] I nominate Jason Tower for Steering Committee

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Apr 20 15:55:30 EDT 2004

I'd like to nominate Jason Tower for the Steering Committee.  Jason has
been quite active in TriLUG.  He volunteers at just about every TriLUG
event, and he brings hardware to most of them too!  From hamfests to
installfests, the RHCE study group, regular meetings and more, Jason
doesn't just talk about getting things done, he actually shows up and
does them enthusiastically.   In addition, Jason has given a talk and
taught a class on mail servers that has been very well received, and is
participating in next month's talk too.

Jason is an awesome and tireless contributer.  He knows that the magic
of TriLUG, and Linux itself, comes from service and commitment to the
community.  His enthusiasm and dedication make me certain that he will
be a great contributor on the TriLUG Steering Committee!

I hope you come to the May meeting and vote for Jason.

Thanks,
Jeremy Portzer