[TriLUG] spyware

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 20 17:43:39 EDT 2004

Might you be implying that all libertarians are scary and believe that they
have little green men in their dental work?  If so, that's blatantly false.
They all know that the 'little green men' is really spinach, but they like
to mess with people.  YanceySlide in particular.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
 --Ben Franklin--