[TriLUG] kernel panic with knoppix v3.3

Marty Ferguson marty at rtmx.net
Wed Apr 21 10:06:37 EDT 2004

So, Jim

Since I've established that you're a limited-government Libertarian
(I'd like to hear your thoughts on Noam Chomsky sometime) and that
you like beer, then the really important issue is this...

At the RHCE study sessions, do people tend to prefer lagers, stouts,
or pilsners?  I like the Sarnac mixed-12's that give you a little of
everything.

Marty