[TriLUG] kernel panic with knoppix v3.3 and beer recipe

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 09:51:57 EDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 11:06:18PM -0400, Jim Ray wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 10:17:14AM -0400, Jim Ray wrote:
> > > I hate mass produced horse p!ss.
> >
> > Ever consider making your own?
> >
> > --
> > Mike
> [Jim Ray sez:] here's the last recipe I used.  Despite the name derived from
> the animals living in my basement, it actually tasted right good thanks to
> my friends at American Brewmaster:
>
> Cricket Sh!t Ale 22 Dec 99

Hey! Those are my office mates.  The Camels don't chirp and they're hard
to catch. We're acting on advice that the only way to get rid of them
is to catch the ones you have and block _all_ entry to new population.
You have to do this for several generations.

Nothing like talking to a customer and watching a cricket crawl along
the wall.  It keeps me connected to nature and reminds me who runs the
planet.

> The Ingredients for the Wort:

Cool.  I might try it.

> yield: 26 bottles of 22 oz each

Can you estimate the total cost of consumables for the project?

BTW, Knoppix is at 3.4 now.
--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.