[TriLUG] kernel panic with knoppix v3.3 and beer recipe

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Apr 22 10:46:59 EDT 2004

Homeboy gonna go over to American Brewmaster in Raleigh for supplies as soon
as $WIFE sez ok.

Meanwhile, homeboy gonna stop drinking beer and start sipping on that fifth
of single malt scotch stashed away from when times were more plentiful.

Me thinks sales gonna pick up to permit my preferred 1 or 2 beer a day
jones.