[TriLUG] steering committee nomination for Raymond McGill

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Apr 22 13:13:30 EDT 2004

I'd like to nominate Raymond McGill for steering committee.

Raymond has a past history with the following:
Electronics (US Navy)
Nuclear Operator (Navy and Duke Energy)
Global Server Ops, System admin (Duke Energy, GSK)
Technical Trainer for fun

Raymond says, "I would enjoy being and active part of the Steering
Committee. I was a part of the world's largest and fastest growing user
group (Carolina NT users group) and saw the good that geeks can do working
together. I believe that we can make a difference and promote Linux into the
Triangle."

On a more personal note, Raymond is an active member of the current RHCE
Study Group and has a very pleasant demeanor that would be a welcome
addition to the TriLUG Steering Committee.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
Senior Member, IEEE
Member, AES
Member, Rotary International
Past President, Triangle NT User Group
Member, TriLUG

Network Engineer
Neuse River Network, Inc.
2610 Vanderbilt Ave
Raleigh NC 27607-7247
tel: 919-838-1672 x201 toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net