[TriLUG] Need perfomance tuning tips for tomcat 4.06

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Mon Apr 26 10:57:02 EDT 2004

You might find additional Tomcat expertise on the TriJUG mailing list:
   http://trijug.org

There are quite a few Tomcat users on that list.

Smith, Brett wrote:
> Can you control resources used by tomcat 4.06?
> I have a tomcat 4.06 server running that is soaking up some resources I want
> back.
> Do you guys have performance tuning suggestions other than upgrade?
> I can't upgrade because of the amount of development required to move to
> 4.1x or 5.1

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software