[TriLUG] I Feel Dirty (a confession)

Maria Winslow maria.winslow at windows-linux.com
Wed Apr 28 10:43:54 EDT 2004

Ken,
I'm finishing up a book on open source for technical managers (The Practical
Manager's Guide to Open Source, Manning Publications, summer 2004), and I am
in the process of collecting screenshots so readers can get a better idea of
how user-friendly Linux has become.

To that end, is there any chance you could take a screenshot of the basic FC1
desktop before you get rid of it? It needs to be high res .tiff or .eps to
work for print.

Thanks!
Maria

--