[TriLUG] RedHat 6.1 CDs

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Mon May 3 14:10:00 EDT 2004

Hariharan Gopalan wrote:

>Can someone lend me their old RedHat 6.1 install CDs?
>
>Been trying to install mySAP evaluation version on Redhat 9.0, but the INSTALL script keeps failing. since it required 6.1, want to see if installing on a 6.1 would solve this.
>
>Thanks
>
>Hari

6.2 is available here:
ftp://chuck.ucs.indiana.edu/pub/linux/redhat/linux/6.2/

1.0 to 9.0 are available here (although 6.2 is an option, 6.1 is not)
ftp://ftp.dulug.duke.edu/redhat/pub/redhat/linux/

Perhaps if you post the script that's failing, or a small portion of it
that fails, we can assist you in getting it to run on a more modern
distribution?

Aaron S. Joyner